Manufacturing Associate – Night Shift – Harrisonburg, VASeptember 7, 2021 2021-09-07 19:36
- Simultaneously examines and packs tubes in the specified trays.
- Rejects (does not pack) tubes that do not meet specifications and/or quality standards.
- Requests corrective action from the Line/Press Operator and /or their supervisor when quality problemscontinue in significant numbers.
- Uses and understands specification sheets.
- Completes applicable forms, tickets, tags, labels, etc., and accepts full responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of all information and reports they generate.
- Assists with Line changeovers to include purging the Line, cleaning ink wells, etc.
- Relieves Line Operators for short periods of time.
- Follows procedures and is detail oriented.
- Performs daily and weekly housekeeping duties to include cleaning floors, work area and inside and outside of machinery.
- Other duties as may be assigned. Voluntary or involuntary overtime may be required subject to changes of business necessity.
- High school graduate or equivalent is desired. Must have strong English language and mathematics skills.
- Must have basic computer skills, including the ability to log in, enter data, and print.
- Must be able to move about freely and quickly in their assigned work area and must be able to reach or get to all parts of the machinery that is necessary for proper operation.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment as prescribed for the job e.g. gloves, hearing protection, safety glasses.
- Must be able to recognize color variations, consistency and match decorated tubes to color standards.
- Must comply with all safety rules and instructions, participate in the Company training programs, and make every effort to learn, develop, and upgrade skills required for this job classification.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
Job Location: Harrisonburg Virginia