Production Support Technician – Prescott, AZJuly 27, 2021 2021-07-27 20:44
1. Medical, Dental, Eye Insurance
2. Employer matched 401K
3. Life, AD&D Insurance
4. Paid Vacation
5. Paid Sick Leave
6. Paid Holidays
7. Educational Assistance Program – (Tuition Reimbursement)
1. Actively maintain a safe plant environment
2. Maintain orderly and clean areas around production lines and throughout the plant
3. Ongoing feed of appropriately mixed material into production lines
4. Use appropriate equipment to measure raw material
5. Record material specifications and usage in compliance with company and ISO 9001 standards
6. Purge machines as needed
7. Disposition of material as instructed (recycle, reuse, storage)
8. Assist mechanics with machine changeovers
Required Education and Experience
1. Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
2. Knowledge of personal limitations with regard to physical demands.
3. Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
4. Ability to work standing up for long periods of time.
5. Demonstrate effective communication skills.
6. Willing to work as a member of a diverse team.